anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Questions About The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Headset Compatibility With The PS4

Hello, I recently ordered the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset for the PS4, but there are a few questions I have regarding the headset which I just can't seem to find online through Google or Youtube videos. If you have this headset or know any information I would greatly appreciate your response to these questions.

  1. Does this headset come with 7.1 surround sound directly out of the box? Meaning when I plug in the USB of the headset into the PS4, the 7.1 surround sound is already present and not stereo sound?

  2. Will the changes made to the headset through the downloadable Kraken software on PC (Meaning the headset is USB connected to the PC) be saved into the headset when plugged into the PS4 afterwards? Examples include the headset light patterns, sound settings, mic settings, etc.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...