anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Random messages from strangers on rarely used PSN account

I use two accounts, one of which, a PS+ account, I only use for acquiring the monthly PS+ games and purchasing new games. The other one is my primary account, which I use for all my gaming.

Over the last week or two, I have received at least two messages from strangers saying nothing more than "hi" or something similar on my rarely used account.

I know I can block messages from strangers, which I will now do, but how are they finding this account? I have never listed it online and in fact it doesn't even show up when Googled.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...