anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Recover save data from a removed hard drive?

Months ago, I upgraded to a 2TB hard drive and made sure to upload all my saved data to the cloud so nothing was lost. However, I forgot to download one particular save file, and now that file has been overwritten in the cloud and I lost all my progress. I still have my old hard drive with the original file on it, but I know that it will be reformatted if I put it back in my system. So is there any way for me to extract that old save file and use it on my new drive or am I screwed?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...