anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Redeemed prepaid card, got no funds but code "has already been used"?

I'm having issues buying stuff from the PS-Store at the moment (using PayPal). This is the first time I'm having this issue so I figured I'll try a prepaid card from amazon. Bought one, redeemed it in the PS Store (with a success message) but got no email confirmation and my wallet funds still say 0€ (with last top up date being a week ago). The code is now invalid/already used. That was 30 minutes ago. I've used quite a few prepaid cards already and it was always an instant process.

Is there any solution to this other than waiting until monday to call Sony support?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...