anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Re:Legend is officially coming to the PS4!

Just now, the kickstarter for Re:Legend achieved its stretch goal and it will be released for the PS4. It's one of the games I'm most excited for next year, since it's a mix of so many great things. Let's just hope it'll be as good as it has the potential to be. The release is expected for June 2018.

And before anyone asks, you WILL be able to select the platform you want to play once the campaign is over. Which means that, even though it is said on the pledges that you'll get a steam code of the game, you can also choose to have it on PS4. Check the first question of the FAQ for source.

Here's the kickstarter link: http://ift.tt/2h5TNEJ

So, what are your thoughts on this game? Are you as excited as I am or even more? If you liked it and want to support, even without pledging, you could also check their social media.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...