anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Right analog stick pushes left while left analog stick is pushed upwards?

Ive been having an issue with my controller for a couple weeks where randomly when I am pushing forward on my left analog stick, my right analog stick starts to look to the left. If i stop pushing forward (or push in any other direction) it stops looking to the left until i either push forward again or input another direction on the right analog stick. This is very frustrating when all i really play is call of duty lol and it throws my aim off all the time when trying to move and aim at the same time. Has anyone else ever had this issue or know what can be done to fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...