anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Shared play + online question

Hey guys,

I need some assistance here. I have been playing PES2017 shared play with a friend who does not have the game. All is great, but we need to play with another friend who has the game. Can we do it together? It says shared play cannot include more than 2, but what I imagine is two people using the shared play feature and the 3rd ( who has the game) will be in the party but not part of the shared play. I do not know if it is clear enough. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...