anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

So apparently I screwed myself with the PS4 COD WWII beta...

So I got my email, put the code into activisions "portal" to get my pen code. Got it. Went to psn, clicked redeem and typed in the code. (Might be noted this was on the computer) As soon as I did this, it asked me to sign in. So I did, then it asked me for my code again. When I typed it in a second time, but this time it says "Code has already been redeemed." But now the beta is not in my purchased, not in my library. When I went to the beta in the store, it still says I need to pre-order.

Reached out to activision support on twitter and their website, nothing. So frustrating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...