anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

So... Uh... who had the idea to put rust-able screws on the controller?

Seriously, who was it? I can see people with controllers opening up because of corroded metal. They could've used Cor-Ten, or rust proof coating... Or you know metal/alloys that don't rust? I find it funny that they give a controller with terrible battery compared to last gen and corrodible screws (last gen they made the smart move to have the screws deep into the controller so it doesn't rust) yet have the audacity to charge more for the controller itself. ALSO, WHY THE FUCK ARE OFFICIAL CONTROLLERS SO EXPENSIVE?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...