anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sony just stole from me and its Useless Customer support is almost insulting.

Backstory, my little cousin got a ps4 a few years ago for x-mas. I was in charge of setting up his account and getting him online. I made a sub account for him and all was well. Until today. He's been playing Fallout 4 and really enjoys it. So we got him the Season Pass. He gets here we redeem the code all is well until he tries to download the content. It refuses to let him download the content. So I went to the Sub Account controls and found this option :

Content Restriction By default, PlayStation™Store hides age-inappropriate content. Select [Off] to disable this restriction. [Off] means your child can view PlayStation™Store content for any age.

Now I turn this option off, thus he should be able to see anything in the PlayStation store. However, it STILL does not show up for him to download. Sony support says that does not apply for purchasing titles, the act of redeeming IS purchasing, the email even SAYS THANKS FOR PURCHASING. The bigger problem? It let him USE the code and redeem it, thus making it worthless and can not use it on another account to download the content. Support was basically like there's nothing we can do. So now I'm stuck with a 50$ receipt from Gamestop and no DLC, an upset cousin, AND no ways to play it the content he saved up for. Any ideas on how to make this right??



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...