anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sony Rewards PSN card now takes up to 5 days.

called customer support and it is a new policy to make customers wait up to 5 days to get a digital code because of "security measures" They told me that nothing has happend to justify this increase in time and nothing has compromised our security in the past when receiving codes. This is just a big FU to the consumer who has a play station card. I am going to cancel my card and get a credit card that uses points to give me cash and then just go and buy a card. I hate to say it but that would be faster than wait for Sony Rewards go give me a code.......Why Sony Rewards? Why?

Sorry for the rant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...