anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Strange issue with my DualShock 4 controller

So, trying to play Uncharted Lost Legacy today, and suddenly every time I hold L2, it also inputs as though I'm holding up on the left thumbstick. I've had this controller for like six months and this problem literally just started this morning. No idea why! I've reset both the PS4 and the controller a few times and nothing's working. Just wondering if anybody else out there has had a similar problem. I'd like to get an idea before I end up having to go buy a new one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...