anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Suggestions on a replacement modem?

Right now I'm getting fleeced by spectrum with rental fees for my modem. I'm hoping you guys can suggests a good one to replace it with, obviously one good for gaming. Also if possible I need it to have at least two Ethernet ports. The model I have now is ok and has two bands of signal on it, it is a techinicolor modem. Somewhat on a related note I have been having lots of disconnections lately,where I will get dropped out of what I am playing and then my modem goes offline. I have had three different modems from spectrum and they all have been dropping me. Also for price range I would say no more then 120$ Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...