anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

System Software Update won't go through

My PS4 won't start and it says I need to connect a USB with the 4.73 update. My PS4 worked fine yesterday and I'm pretty sure I downloaded this update when it came out. I have followed all instructions regarding how to fix it, getting the USB, putting it into the correct folders, making sure its the 700-900 mb download, that the USB should be formatted into FAT32/exFAT.

I go into safe mode and initialize the reinstall with system software update and it goes through the whole process but once it stops downloading and preparing the update the PS4 turns off and goes back into the orignal screen saying I can't start the PS4 without a system update. If anyone has any insight or anyway to help I'd really like to use my PS4 again sometime soon.

Sidenote: I've also used two different USB's to try and fix the issue but no dice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...