anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Trouble with triangle button "sticking", but not in the usual way

All of the buttons easily go straight down and right back up with zero resistance aside from my triangle button.

It's hard to really explain what I mean, but when I press it feel as though there is some sort of resistance that i'm pressing against and it doesn't quickly press in and back up like the other buttons.

Imagine pressing a button on an arcade machine that you easily tap in and it pops right back up normally, but you put a small cushiony piece of rubber under that button so it offers resistance as you press down and it slowly pops back up into normal position. That's the only way I can think to describe it. I know for a fact that I didn't spill anything on it, so some kind of sticky substance is not the issue.

Does anyone know why this is or what I'm talking about?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...