anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Trying to back up to an external drive...

I'm transferring from a 500GB PS4 hard drive to a 2TB, and I'm trying to salvage P.T. in the process. I found that you don't get the option to back up specific applications - it's all or nothing. Since I'm working with a 32GB flash drive, I had to delete all my other installed applications.

Now I'm down to about 7GB of files on the PS4 (screenshots, a bunch of save data, and P.T.). At least, it's 7GB when I look at the System Storage tab. But then when I go to the Backup and Restore option, it's suddenly 34GB, and I have no idea where this extra 27GB of applications came from.

Is this a thing that's supposed to happen (are these like... vital system files?), or is something going wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...