anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Turtle Beach 520 ‘Chat Audio’ Problem

For people who have this headset they are probably familiar with the this issue, I had this issue for a couple months now and it’s still pissing me off that when I change Output to Headphones to ‘All Audio’ the audio is absolutely fine but it doesn’t give me any of the advanced benefits it says it gives you on the box...When I change the Output to Headphones to ‘Chat Audio’ I can tell it gives me the benefits aswell as making me able to change the Chat and Game sound separately (This is the main reason I want this to function to work properly) but the quality is super loud, tin like and overall AWFUL....I’ve searched the web endlessly looking for a solution but I can’t find one... all I have found are people complaining about the same problem.

Hopefully people understand what I’m trying to say and hopefully someone knows the solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...