anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Underrated PSN store games

Hey all, I have recently hit a gaming lull...I jump into a game, play it for an hour then get bored and hop to something else or just sit at the dashboard going back and forth trying to decide what to play. When that happens I go to Battlefield 1 for awhile but I'm looking for something new and immersive. Are there any games on the PSN store that you really enjoy that hasn't gotten a lot of talk? I have Stardew Valley, The Long Dark, and Hellblade that came out recently. I have put 90 hours into Stardew Valley and am burned out on that one currently

Anyways, I know it's a really broad question but I would just like to hear what PSN games you have purchased and which ones you have gotten a lot out of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...