anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Voice recording help

Hi guys, ive been having some issues with the voice recording etc. On GTA everyones voice records except one friend and it also wont pick up randoms in the lobby talking which has wrecked some pretty funny encounters. My friend has all the settings to allow his voice shared and so do i but for some reason I cant hear him in mine and he cant pick me up in his either even though i know i have everything checked off to allow my voice shared. Then when I play killing floor 2 all the friends voices who recorded no problem on GTA dont show up, actually no one is captured except my voice. What is going on and how do i fix it so it records everything that Im hearing like normal youtubers have? Thanks for reading and if this isnt the right forum for this question please let me know, im not exactly reddit savvy yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...