anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

We need More Elder Scrolls clones, NOT Less

Man I am tried of waiting for next Elder scrolls game. TESO isn't doing it for me. Very limited and grindy.

I know we look down on clones of certain hit games like GTA and WoW, but man these Elder Scrolls gap in release are killer. Last Elder Scrolls Bethesda game was Skyrim which came out 11/11/11.

Doing a quick Google search for games similar to Elder Scrolls on PS4 gives you a bunch of crap that's nothing like Elder Scrolls. Why is Dark Souls 3 on the list? Come on. Hey I don't even mind some Indie clones at this point. I rather Bethesda not rush for sake of quality, but would love some clones of the Elder Scrolls subgenre...just saying.

Can anybody relate here?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...