So, i live in a country that isn't supported in sony's servers or whatever, and i when i try to buy ps+ subscription it says that i need to add a credit card info, in order to renew my subscription, as I can't add my country's bank credit card i use psn card, but still it says that i need a credit card to buy ps+. I have this problem only with ps+ and not anything else. I'm really in despair now, and have no idea what to do. Anyone know how to deal with this?
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
A buddy of mine is getting this message on his PS4: "You cannot control the system now" . I searched Google but can't find a...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
No comments:
Post a Comment