anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

What we really need on the next firmware update...

Is PSN ID change.

I cannot stress enough for how long this has been eating up inside me.

My PSN ID was created in 2008, that's almost a decade, I was young and stupid, I'm still stupid but I am older, I truly cannot take people correcting my username in chats anymore (Psycho Mantis*), please Sony, I truly need to change my PSN ID, and I do believe most of your users need as well. This is absolutely ridiculous, I can't afford to lose my platinums my saved data, my 1 year + subscription, and my saved games (I know I can set it to primary, to use stuff from the account, but what if I want to use my account on my friend's PS4?) Truly Sony, get this thing going. I'm so very tired I might just buy a PC.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...