anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Why does my friend need a master account on his PS4 and now I have to pay for Play Station Plus?

My friend got a PS4 for his birthday and wants to get PlayStation Plus ASAP, but he found out that the master account has to pay for it, (or at least hold the funds). The original owner of the PS4 has the master account and he can't even access it anymore since the PS4 was wiped of all it's data for the new user. Now I signed up to do the master account thing and now I have to hold the funds, I don't want to pay for his PlayStation Plus! Help? We need a way for only him to pay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...