anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Why doesn't PSN have a refund policy like Xbox Live?

My issue is with the refund policy, I was refused a refund on Infinite Warfare less than 24 hours after I bought it and they told me it was because in the past I pre ordered the 59.99 edition of MLB THE SHOW 16 then cancelled that pre order to upgrade to the Deluxe version which actually cost more money..this was the second time I've upgraded from a standard version to deluxe I've also done it with Madden 17 ..same exact deal cancelled my base 59.99 and upgraded to deluxe..yet when I want a refund for Infinite Warfare less than 24 hours later to spend on a game I actually like it's fuck you...xbox has a policy less than 2 hours played and you can get a refund..i also have an xb1 but this is a PS4 issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...