anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

With Cities: Skylines out, is there a possibility of more Tycoon/Simulation games coming to PS4?

I know Tropico has been on PS4 for awhile but I feel Cities Skylines has quite a bit more menus and details on what you can do. And it really works well still on the controller. The UI is great, and I've had a blast playing it. Within the first 10 hours of having the game, I played it for 7 of those 10 hours. I would love to see some more tycoon games come to PS4 cause those were my favorite games to play on the computer as a kid. Games like planet coaster would be amazing to see on PS4. I've never played planet coaster, but I have watched it and I think the UI could look similar to Cities Skylines and it'd work out fine. What do you think? What other tycoon games would you like to see on PS4?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...