anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

With the deal at Best Buy going on, I'm thinking about picking up persona 5. I just have one question I'm hoping people can answer.

How does area exploration work?

Basically, if there an overworld (older FF7, 8, 9 style)? Is it area connected to each area (Tales series style)? Or, is it a map with a select area system (hyperdimension neptunia style)?

Also, is the combat real time ATB similar to the FF series, or do you select all of your party's commands at once and everyone just goes in speed order, etc

Thanks, Rich



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...