anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Account banned for WS-37368-7

Last week, I was just wrapping up Darksiders and, upon getting the Platinum, I went to upload the news online. When I attempted to do so, I found I had been logged out forcefully and my account had been banned for the above code. Despite support services saying that an email should have arrivied, I've been left in the cold since then.

I just need to know- is my account permabanned, and why? The only online game I played before the ban was Destiny and that hasn't been on my HD for nearly a month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...