anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Am i best of buying games from the US and is it allowed?

Im new to PS4 but it defiantly seems like the US get much better pricing on games and deals are more frequent, especially on big games.

Games such as the order 1886 is practically the price of a brand new game in the UK whereas its much cheaper in the US and it has been on sale for $3.99 before, the best we got was £8.99.

Is it ok to make a US account, buy US credit and then switch to my main account to play the game, i really want to get the Tlhe last of us Remastered for $9.99/£7.40 as apposed to it not being on sale here and being £35.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...