anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Any advice on a PS4 compatible speakerphone?

The kids often play online multiplayer with friends in a party. When switching turns, it's always a hassle with the headset. Also, only the player that has the controller + headset has the ability to speak to the party what isn't that pleasant for the other one.

We have tried configuring the PS4 to output the chat audio to the TV, but it's always a bit of a challenge of finding the right balance between chat- and gameaudio. Also, since it's an over-ear headset, the one playing doesn't hear the audio as good, so they have to turn up the audio to a level beyond what I could like it to be. This in turn feeds the audio back into the mic. And to add to that, since they can't hear the audio that well, they always have the tendency to shout instead of talk.

So basically what I was thinking about, was took hook up a speakerphone to the unit that we can place on the table or ground, so that they can both hear and speak in the party.

It would be nice if I could hook it up to the PS4 (either wired or bluetooth) rather than to the controller, but if not that would still be ok.

Any recommendations?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...