anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Any noticeable difference between LCD and LED TV's for gaming?

I'm getting a PS4 Pro in the near future, and I'm also looking to get a new TV as mine right now is on it's last legs and outdated. I'm looking at a few TV's that are basically the same (4k with HDR).. all of the features look the same but the only difference seems to be that one is LED which is about $300-400 more expensive.

Are LED TV's worth the extra cash? Particularly for gaming? Any noticeable differences? Also, any recommendations for TV models? I'm looking in the 45"-55" range.. I've used Samsung in the past and they seemed to serve me well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...