anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Anyone know how to resolve sprint glitch properly for PS4 controllers, and how it's caused?

In a lot of games where you use L3 to sprint, it glitches by repeatedly slowing me down and it can get really annoying. It is most noticable in Destiny 2 and Call of Duty. I have searched on YouTube for solutions and they are only temporary (such as blowing into the thumbstick space, or cleaning with anti-stick spray, although I haven't actually tried proper WD-40 or anything like that). Does anyone have any fixes for this?

Also, I'm curious as to how this occurs. Is it a build up of dirt and dust under the thumbstick? Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...