anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Assassins Creed Sale on PSN Store

Hello fellow PlayStation users, I hope all is well, so I have played all of the AC Games, I enjoy the series, I played the Ezio trilogy on my ps3 back when it came out, now I do see that the Ezio Remastered edition for PS4 is on sale, I have also heard a lot of people saying that its not worth it if you have already played the game, now in my case I do not have my old ps3 as I gave it away including all the games. Been seeing a lot of negative reviews about the Ezio Collection, it is half price at the moment, is it worth getting ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...