anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

ATTENTION: all SOULS and Bloodborne fans...

...if you dont know jack shit about monster hunter world, please do yourself a favor and keep your eye out for this game. The US release is around January and it looks fucking great. Its can be enjoyed solo or 4 player coop. Shit load of weapons, armor, crafting, and monsters. Lots and Lots of Monsters!!! I understand they are two different games but from someone who played countless hours of MH/DS/BB, i feel the combat feels really similar. Theres fat/fast roll and stamina used based on what weapon and armor you have equipped, ETC. This franchise is really fucking popular overseas but in the US not so much because handhelds isnt so popular here. But who cares now?!? We're getting this beauty on our current gen consoles. I linked a recent trailer in case you guys havent seen it yet. Hope to see plenty of new hunters when the game drops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...