anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Audio during cutscenes are out of sync

I've been having this problem for some time now and can't seem to find a solution.

I think I noticed it pretty heavily during Life is Strange and has continued now I'm playing Nier Automata. During cutscenes, the audio and visuals are out of sync. From Googling, it might be:

Audio lag

Audio latency

Bad HDMI cable

But I have had the same TV and PS4 for 3 years and the problem has only appeared in the last few months. I have a tried a range of solutions and none of them seem to work such as:

Editing Audio settings from 20 MS to 50-60 MS range (something about video processing time).

Changing the Audio Setting on the PS4 from Linear PCM / Dolby / Bitstream

I think the only thing I haven't done is change the HDMI cable because I don't know which one I would replace it with.

Has anyone had similar or know how to fix this please?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...