anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Best Buy Gamers Club is an awesome deal if you buy physical games.

Most people already know this, but here is my latest experience with Best Buy Gamers Club.

I pre-ordered Destiny 2, which with GCU I instantly save 20%, so I save $12. Also, the pre-order qualifies for a $10 reward card.

So before I step foot in the store, I have already saved $12 with GCU. I go in to pick up the game and they say "oh hey we got these cool Destiny gun blueprint pictures in that we are giving away to all pre-orders" Awesome! Its this 8x10 blueprint of a destiny exotic gun printed on this fake wood material, its pretty cool actually.

So now, I've saved $12, and got this cool picture. I get home and get an email "Your $10 reward is ready" Awesome! I log in and the reward is already in my account. I go online and buy a $10 psn card with it.

So I paid $30 for GCU for 2 or 3 years, whatever it is, and just on this 1 transaction, I got:

$12 off base price of game

cool collectible for preordering ($10 value if you just want to purchase one)

$10 reward card that I simply turned around and used to buy $10 PSN card.

So in 1 transaction, I have almost got the cost of GCU back.

Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...