anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Beware of this player

Psn name (Trixne) Real name (Eric Escebedo) Age 19, Location (San Antonio)

This person is known for sexually assaulting underage girls over psn by getting close to them and then sending them his private parts without thier consent or demanding pictures in return over any type of social media Snapchat Facebook and even text message. He has attacked a couple of friends of mine including my sister and my gf. This is not a joke this player need to be stopped he thinks it's a game and he is sexually attacking girls as young as 15 This person is a predator please help spread the word so that no one else is effected

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...