anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Black screen on Blu ray movie

I got Ash vs Evil Dead season 2 only to find that disc 2 will go to a black screen after the initial loading screen. Fixes I have tried that did not work include,

  • Getting a new copy of the blu ray

  • Switching inputs on my tv

  • Changing the PS4 automatic video setting from automatic to off

  • turning off blu ray connectivity

  • changing the plastations video setting from automatic to 720, 1080i, and 1080p

  • plugging and unplugging my HDMI cable

  • retarting and updating the PS4 software.

Does anyone have any other ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...