anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Black screen with one ps4 but my other ps4 works fine. Need help!

Hey so recently I have started to use a different tv for my gf's ps4. After trying every option I still have a black screen. I have turn off hdcp on my gf's ps4, still black screen. I have used a splitter and only with hdcp off I get an image. I can not find a way to have hdcp on and get a picture even using a splitter. My ps4 works fine on this tv without a splitter and hdcp on. I have tried different ports, cables and changing resolutions. Please help me find a solution.

Edit: My gf's ps4 works fine with every other tv I have tried with no problems.

Update: Now after using the splitter on my gf's ps4 and enabling hdcp the screen is on but constantly comes on and off as if struggling to keep a connection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...