anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

blinking blue then solid white light? no safe mode?

alright, so my PS4 seems to be a little screwy right now.

lent it to my brother, in working order and now i have received it with some bad news.

the story he gave me: "it was sitting on the floor and the dog sat on it and now it doesn't work"

the symptoms: when i power on it blinks blue then turns to a steady white light after 10 seconds. I've changed the HDMI cord, plugged it into two different TVs, unplugged the AC cord for a day and the system will not allow me to enter safe mode.

i've been bouncing around on the sony troubleshooting websites for hours to no avail.

any ideas on what i should do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...