anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Bought dlc on one account, have to login that account and open game then login main account and open game to access dlc?

Title is vague sorry. I bought Ds3 DLC On my British account because my DS3 was British. I installed it and everything but want to play ds3 on my main account. Here are the steps I need to take.

1) Go on British account

2) open ds3 on British account

3) log out of British account and close game

4) open ds3 on main account

I have to do this every time I put my ps4 on rest mode or turn it off. Is there any workaround to this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...