anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Buying a PS4 today, but which one?

Well....today is the day

After two years of wedding planning and saving, moving house, getting all of the boring stuff sorted, I can finally get myself a PS4 as a reward.

The first piece of the puzzle was complete last month - picked up a 4k Samsung tv, however I'm not too sure on which PS4 to get!

It'll be the 1tb either way, however I don't know of the pro is worth the jump? Or of sticking to a standard is fine? It'll be used for the standard stuff.

Any advice would be appreciated. I was leaning towards the standard 1tb, and getting a pro later when cheaper if I think it's required



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...