anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Can I buy the original God of War for PS4?

Maybe this is a dumb question, but for the life of me I can't figure this out. I'm trying to get the original God of War, the old one, and I want to play it on my PS4. I saw that I can play it through PSNow, but whenever I try to buy the game itself, I get redirected to the God of War III remastered page. Does buying God of War III remastered give me access to the old games? Do I need to get PSNow? I've never played any of these games before, and only have a PS4. Thank you in advance for any advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...