anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Can you fix controller drift on wireless only?

Sorry for the poor title but didn't want to make it to long. But ive been having an issue with my ps4 and controller(s), I'm not sure if controller drift is the right thing to call it but on any controller I use wirelessly I get intermittent disconnections where my character (destiny mostly) will keep moving or adsing when I'm not pushing the thumbsticks at all, I've done some testing and noticed that it only happens when something is between the controller and the ps4, wether its the corner of my table, my knee or just a cup. Anything that doesn't give it direct line of sight will cause this. The only way I can play without interruptions is to wire the controller to the ps4 and that is a mess to do.

If anyone has any ideas on what can fix this that would be great otherwise I'm gonna go try to trade in my ps4 for another.

Little bit more info. This is the launch ps4 and it happens on 3 different controllers one only being a week old

Thank you in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...