anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Charging cables not fitting into controller

I've noticed today that the charging cables seem to be at an angle when I try and plug them into the controller. I'm not sure if it's still charging (I press the ps button but because the controller is already fully charged the bar is full) would the bar still be flashing if the cable is plugged in but it's fully charged? I've tried with two cables (one that came with the ps4 and an extended one I bought) and have checked there's nothing in the pin by using a toothpick. I'm wondering if the charging pin (not sure if that's what it's called) has been displaced slightly and if there's a way to fix that. Nothing dislodged in there as using a toothpick hasn't picked anything out. Thanks for any help anyone can suggest to fix this



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...