anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Cities: Skylines for a kid?

Hey so city builders aren't exactly my personal favorite gerne but my 11 year old brother has been telling me about this game for quite a while now.

I'm just worried he'll touch the game once, run out of patience and go back to racing games lol. He probably saw a youtuber play it and got excited.

Is it a hard game and does it play well on console? How hard is it to actually manage the city? I might actually enjoy the game myself if it's fun. Last city sim I played was one of the firsr sim city games.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...