anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Controller struggles to connect while vita play works fine after replacing HDMI port on an original PS4. Any ideas on how to fix?

Opened up an original PS4 to replace the HDMI port. Everything went fine, didn't mess with anything else, and put together with no issues. HDMI works perfectly now but the PS4 controller struggles to connect and stay connected.

The controller eventually gets connected (tried both wired and wireless) but disconnects not too long after. It may move on its own as well during gameplay before disconnecting. Tried the remote play and it works with zero issues. I would think they both connect the same way via wireless so really not understanding what's going on.

Any ideas on why this may be happening?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...