anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Corrupt Game Disc?

My PS4 is less than 3 months old. It stays in a cool well ventilated area where it remains untouched unless I insert a disc. The past few weeks, I have left Final Fantasy XV in the drive and lately when I start the PS4 from rest mode, it says the disc is corrupt. When I eject and reinsert the disc, it works just fine. The other weird thing is that this same game randomly uninstalled itself and I had to reinstall the entire game including DLC and patches.

I’ve moved all of my games from the internal hard drive to my external hard drive since then. This issue hasn’t happened in a while though, but I feel like they’re somehow related.

I am not sure if this is related but every so often, Lego City Undercover would just crash for what seems no reason. This is PSN game download.

No other games have issues.

Should I be worried? Should I replace the internal hard drive with an 1TB SSD and reinitialize it? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...