anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Debating getting a PS4...

I can't see the difference between 1080p and 4k. Is it worth paying extra for the Pro?

Main game of interest is FFXII. I have a PC so multiplats will land there. What other good exclusives does PS4 have? I saw Dragon's Crown on front page. That one was great on PS3, so... definitely interested in it for PS4.

I don't want VR.

Can I install from disc, or do I need to go digital to take advantage of the HDD?

How is online? Dedicated servers? Cost?

I'm googling as well but professional articles can miss things. Anything else I missed? Controller durability? Are digital sales good or on par with retail?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...