anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

destiny 2 without the ps4 pro

if i got destiny 2 will it still be worth it on an og ps4? or should i get it on xbox? only asking because im not sure if i even want it and if it plays like crap on the og ps4 then i dont rly wanna jump in.

the montly activities and raids look suprisingly fun to me tho so id like to know if i should pick it up!!

p.s. would it be better to wait for the xbox one x? since i am thinking about getting that. just dont want to miss out on hella waiting for the xbox one x to release. not rly interested in getting the pro.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...