anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Did I cause any damage to my ps4?

I live in a very dusty house with dogs and to be safe I bought a dust cover for my brand new ps4 slim. I've only had the system about a week. I only put the cover on when I'm not using it, but accidentally I realized I had the cover on the ps4 last night while the system was in rest mode (the orange light was on). I know I didn't have any games or files downloading/updating because so far I only have a few old games downloaded. I'm probably just being paranoid and I'm gonna throw the dust cover out, but do you think I did any damage? The last thing I wanna do is overheat the ps4 as soon as I got it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...